The quality of life and the contemporary lifestyle has given us many things but taken away a lot. The pollution and stressed lifestyle has affected a lot in female fertility. However, it is not only a woman who has fertility problem but a man too has it at times. However, with advancement in medical science, fertility problem has a solution now. In India, now the treatment for infertility has grown up considerably. There are numerous clinics supporting such treatments and especially the IVF clinic in Delhi has shown up the maximum success rate in this regard.
However, to know in details about the problem, let us discuss the common causes of infertility and its solution.
- Ovulation Issues: This is caused when the eggs are not matured or the ovaries fail to release the matured eggs. Often irregular periods, light/heavy bleeding or bloating or breast tenderness might lead to ovulation issue. It is important to maintain a consistent body weight to overcome this issue. Also, taking fertility pills and going for IVF are some of the possible solutions to this problem.
- Endometriosis: This is the problem when the tissue that is supposed to grow in the lining of the uterus grows outside the uterus. Usually the external place is the pelvic or the abdominal region. Often painful periods or painful intercourse can be a symptom of it and the solution to this could possibly be a surgery.
- Poor Egg Quality: This is one of the major reasons of infertility. Poor egg quality leads to non-conceiving and possibly there are no symptoms for this. The possible solution to this would be fertility medicines or IVF with own eggs or you can go for IVF with donor eggs.
- Polycystic ovarian syndrome: This is condition with the ovary where the smaller follicles does not row up to become larger that helps release eggs. This is generally characterized as the hormonal imbalance and the non-determinable ovulation pattern. Acne, obesity, excessive hair growth and irregular periods are some of the symptoms and the best way to come out of it is by changing the lifestyle and food habit. Also, you can go for ovarian drilling and IVF.
- Tubal Issues: Blocked fallopian tube is one major obstacle in the path of conceiving. As this is the path for the sperm and egg to travel and meet each other, a blocked tube is thus a major problem. Causes of this kind of blockage could be sexually transmitted disease, pelvic inflammatory disease or any sterilization factor. However, surgery of this tube could be a possible solution to this problem.
Apart from the above-mentioned causes, there could be numerous other causes as well. Factors and causes often vary from person to person. However, there are possible treatments for all with development in medical science.